- Salary: £10.00 - £15.00 ph.
- Region: Yorkshire & Humber
- Skills Required: PVC Class 1 (category C+E)
- Job type: Permanent Mon-Fri/Temporary/Full time/Weekends/OTE available
- Job Ref. PCVDON/2018/08/7/003
Are you an PSV/PCV Bus Driver (cathegory D)? Do you live in the Rotherham-Sheffield-Doncaster area? We are looking for experienced PSV/PCV Bus drivers to join our elite Driving Division in South Yorkshire. If you have a full Bus cat.D licence and have experience min. 2 years in driving HGV vehicles, age 25+ then you could be just the perfect person for the job.
Narvia Direct in partnership with one of the UK’s leading industry Distributors is looking for full time/part time/contract professional PSV/PCV Bus drivers to come and work on their busy sites based in Rotherham-Sheffield - Doncaster - Barnsley - South Yorkshire.
Our office is based on M1/J34 Rotherham, Fusion@Magna BC, S60 1FE
Flexibility is key – with various shifts available & different runs on offer you need to be flexible. We work on a mobile agreement, then you will be receiving job proposals you can apply by TEXT messages.
- Smart Appearance – you should be smart and well presented
- Weekly Pay – no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Working any 4 out of 6 shifts - Currently Monday to Friday but weekend work will be coming available soon.
- Ongoing, regular work throughout the year
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite Canteen
- 24-hour support from our team
- LTD welcome
- Immediate starts available
- Pay Rates - £11.50 p/h days and £12.50 p/h nights (Ltd rate)
Typical start times for days is approx. 04.00-06:00am – There will be regular nights out 2 to 3 per week for those drivers who like nights out. Tramping also available.
Typical start times for nights are from 17:00-19:00 – Night work will be Trunking. Handball required on some deliveries.
How we're can help each other?
Key is information about your abilities (ready/not ready) to work. We will offer you free access to tachomaster software while you are working for us. It's could allow you to obtain on your mobile all your records: like a.. driving time, vehicles you've driven, breaks, infringements etc., and help you plan new shifts: info how long you can drive next shift, this week or fortnightly.
What do we need from you?
Driving an HGV isn’t easy. It takes a lot of training and commitment, and as you know, in this day and age, there are some legal requirements before you can get behind the wheel of an HGV and drive commercially.
- A Full PSV/PCV Bus (cat.D) UK Licence
- At least 24 months experience of commercial driving in an PSV/PCV Buses
- Age 25+ years old
- PSV/PCV Bus work was undertaken for at least 90 days in the last 180 (Tachograph recorded)
- A good understanding of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills required
- We will accept up to 6 points on your driving licence (depending on types of points accepted by our insurance provider)
- You must have a valid Digi Tachograph Card and have a good understanding of the Working Time Regulations.
- You will need possess valid your DQC/CPC Card.
All drivers are asked to sit a driving assessment with our qualified assessors before they can drive commercially so don’t delay – Apply Now online and our team will look to contact you in the next 3-5 working days.
To keep up to date with news with Narvia Direct, why not follow us on Facebook and Twitter @NarviaDirect.