Start salary: £16.500 - £18.500/annum + OTE + car allowance
Location: Rotherham, Fusion@Magna Business Centre, S60 1FE.
Employer: Narvia Direct LTD
Job Type: Permanent 38.5h/week excl. breaks
Job Ref. HRADM/2018/08/003
About Narvia Direct...
We are a driving recruitment company looking for an organized and communicative person that can provide office support service to the HR team and senior management encompassing HR administration and reception duties in our driving logistics recruitment business.
About the role:
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* answering calls from the company switchboard and diverting to the appropriate contact
* supporting Recruitment Consultants in communication ways, database management, booking appointments, and manage company callendar.
* supporting HR staff in reports of annual performance review process ensuring all are goals are completed within time-scales set
* assisting HR colleagues with both disciplinary/grievance investigations and organisation/role changes as requested,
* ocasionally helping in event management (ad hoc + recurrent training and Learning & Development), ensuring compliance training planned and completed in time-scales required; deliver reports as requested
* maintaining the accuracy and completeness of all company employee HR records and personal data irrespective of how it is stored and in accordance with the retention and deletion policies published by the company
* helping in posting job advertisements in job systems, manage CRMs
* booking taxis and making hotel bookings
* organising catering and coordinating the set-up and clear-up of all events taking place in the Rotherham/Sheffield office meeting rooms
* ensuring safety and security regulations are adhered to for all visitors
* sorting HR documentation, application's forms etc., basic copy machines job.
* assisting in apprentice's training - an apprentice will be supporting you in regular duties.
In our office in Rotherham, Narvia Direct LTD offer transport & logistics recruitment services across Yorkshire and adjacent areas; we will also support you in finding the right candidates for logistics exectutive roles, general HR, IT and marketing specialists and office admin staff.
What we expect from candidates:
admin office experience
- min. basic logistics experience like a min. driving licence cat. B holded 2 min. years
- ready to learn and understand transport/logistics regulations (driving working hours, Health and Safety) - training will be provided
- be well organized person with good communication skills
- easy learning new new skills
- happy to work hard in busy office
- fluent writing and verbal communication skills with option to manage call with clients and candidates.
For more information, call the office tel. 01709 78948
To apply, simply use the application link below or email: job reference + cv. and cover letter with your contact details to email: contact(@)narviadirect.com (attention email protected: remove ( ) before send)
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!