Start Salary/Rate: £22.000 - £30,000/annum + OTE (% of profit) + car allowance+phone+laptop
Working hours: 40h/week++
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Agency: Narvia Direct LTD
Job type: Permanent
Start job: ASAP
Application REF. DRM2018/07/2
Dedicated on start in-board training + excellent salary + bonus package after 3 months, possible contract option.
This is a growth opportunity to build new Driving Division on North West with an established recruitment company. If you are a successful candidate and hard working individual, then we provide career support. We are not yet a corporate business, then take a development opportunity is still available. We offer an excellent career path with regular promotional opportunities in line with the company’s expansion.
This Driving Recruitment Development Manager role has arisen due to greatly increased demand and you will be working on the Recruitment and office desk on-line software located on Temporaries Desk and responsible for Temporary recruitment staff, LTD sub-contractors and Clients' Management for new busy office. Your role will be develop our new branch in Rotherham, and travel around South Yorkshire.
What we expect from candidates?
* CPC qualifications and min. 3 years previously experience in Transport & Logistics
* ADR qualifications (Hazardous materials)
* CSCS (construction workers)
* Recruitment experience in logistics Sector min. 5 years
* Own car willing to travel and visiting the Clients
* IT and Marketing Skills to manage job leads, CRMs, Payroll and Advertisement (previously experience is essential)
* iMac system and Mobile iPhone's APP management skills
* Good verbal and writing skills to manage communications by phone and TEXT messages included cold call.
* Be a smart and good presence to visit clients on the site and negotiate contracts
* Clean Driving Licence is essential
As a driving recruitment development manager you will work on the start from home to start/develop new Branch in Leeds, you will work to develop the relationship with new clients, manage calls and office desk, including traveling and visiting clients on their sites and warehouses and 360 recruitment (Interview/Register new candidates). There is an excellent career opportunity for career growth both within the branch and the company network as a whole.
To be suitable for this opportunity you will already have at least two year’s recruitment in transport sector experience and you will be sales minded and self-starting with a hunger for the commission.
If you are interested then please contact the office desk immediately.
Job type: Transport, Logistics, driving recruitment, driving industrial consultant, logical job, office job, industry consultant, transport development manager, divisional manager, driver job, driving job recruitment
Job type: Permanent or Contract
Benefits: OTE Commission + Car allowance+Laptop+Phone
Possible real income: £25.000 to £50,000.00 /year
Licenses or certifications:
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!