Salary/Rate: MORE than min. national wage https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates - will be discussed.
Location: Rotherham Fusion@Magna modern office, S60 1FE
Agency: Narvia Direct LTD
Job Type: 30-40h/week
Application Dead line: 10 OCT 2018
Dedicated permanent 12 months training
Job Ref. OAAA/2018/08/005
This is a growth opportunity to start up new career in recruitment company. We are Driving Division Rotherham with an established recruitment company based in Fusion Magna Rotherham. If you are a successful oriented young individual looking for new skills, then this opportunity is a chance for career developmnet and raise new skills.
We offer an excellent career path for tallents with regular promotional opportunities in line with the company’s expansion.
This Office Admin Assistant-Aprentice role has arisen due to increased needs in assist our admin. You will be working on the one of our office desk under the supervision of experienced staff. We help you obtain new skills to manage on-line software, how to sort documents, and basic communication on the reception.
Your role is assist of office admin in a basic day to day duties like a...
* sorting/review candidates applicationdocuments
* copy/prepare registration documents packages,
* help in packing/addressing correspondence etc.
* after training possible take more receptionist roles like a telephone appointment confirmations and learn new skills on digital advertisement and assist in social media marketing or data basic research,
* help in updating Interview Booking Callendar
* learn how to prepare job adverts and new technologies used on recruiment board is benefitial.
You will be part of our team and we provide day to day and step by step training to help you learn more skills and improve your personality, but don't be worry, there is no pressure and we understand if you sometimes need more time because it is yor maybe first job.
What we expect from candidates:
* will be perfect if you like contact people, positive humour, and ready to learn new skills
* our company operate on logistics recruitment, than is perfect if you like or are interested in transport
* happy to learn basic duties and types of our recruitment roles: drivers'/trunking roles and recruitment logistics services - training will be provided
* you have good writing and verbal communication skills - is essential
* min. basic IT and Marketing Skills (like social media)
* be open minded - happy to learn how to manage communications ways: emails, phone and TEXT messages.
As a Office Admin Assistant-Apprentice in the office, you will work to help our admin and develop relationship with our office staff and learning 360 recruitment process (Interview/Register new candidates/clients management/temporary staff management). There is an excellent career opportunity for career growth both within the branch and the company network as a whole.
How to apply?
If you are interested then please contact the office desk.
Please apply to us with your cv. + cover letter and JOB Reference using APPLICATION FORM
We will contact you in 3-5 working days after submited application, alternatively you can call tel. 01709 789498 to obtain the info about your application process.
Key words: #Apprentice #Transport, #Logistics, #driving recruitment, #driving, #logical job, #office job, #courier, #driver job, #driving job #recruitment #driving recruitment trainee
Job Types: Permanent.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!