- Salary: Ltd Company - £12.00 days per hour to £13.00 (nights) per hour (LTD contractors)
- Region: Leeds - Yorkshire & Humber
- Skills Required: LGV Class 1 (category C+E) min. 2 years experience
- Job type: Mon-Fri Temporary - OTE available
We are looking for 2 experienced class 1 HGV drivers for immediately start at Leeds/Doncaster to cover regular shift for our client Warehouse and Distribution proven successes Business based in Leeds. They Having celebrated their 20th anniversary in 2016.
There are regular Monday-Friday afternoon shifts around 12:00-15:00 and about 12 hours long. Rate per hour £13.00 for LTD/umbrella subcontractors. If you have a full Class 1 (C+E) licence and have experience min. 2 years in driving HGV vehicles, age 25+, no more than 6 points on your licence then you could be just the perfect person for the job.
Narvia Direct in partnership with one of the UK’s leading industry Distributors is looking for full time/part time professional Class 1 drivers to come and work on their busy sites based in Rotherham-Sheffield or Doncaster or Barnsley-Leeds.
Our office is based on M1/J34 Rotherham, Fusion@Magna BC, S60 1FE
All about you:
Flexibility is key – with various shifts available & different runs on offer you need to be flexible. We work on a mobile agreement, then you will be receiving job proposals you can apply by TEXT messages.
- Smart Appearance – you should be smart and well presented
- Weekly Pay – no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Working any 4 out of 6 shifts - Currently Monday to Friday but weekend work will be coming available soon.
- Ongoing, regular work throughout the year
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite Canteen
- 24-hour support from our team
- LTD welcome
- Immediate starts available
- Pay Rates - £12.00 p/h days and £13.00 p/h nights (Ltd rate for current job)
How we're can help each other?
Key is information about your abilities (ready/not ready) to work. We will offer you free access to tachomaster software while you are working for us. It's could allow you to obtain on your mobile all your records: like a.. driving time, vehicles you've driven, breaks, infringements etc., and help you plan new shifts: info how long you can drive next shift, this week or fortnightly displayed on your mobile.
What do we need from you?
Driving an HGV isn’t easy. It takes a lot of training and commitment, and as you know, in this day and age, there are some legal requirements before you can get behind the wheel of an HGV and drive commercially.
- A Full Class 1 HGV UK Licence
- At least 24 months experience of commercial driving in an HGV
- HGV Driving work was undertaken for at least 90 days in the last 180 (Tachograph recorded)
- A good understanding of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills required
- We will accept up to 9 points on your driving licence (depending on types of points accepted by our insurance provider)
- You must have a valid Digi Tachograph Card and have a good understanding of the Working Time Regulations.
- You will need possess valid your DQC/CPC Card.
- We will check your DBS
- Possible our clients could ask your sometimes for drug test.
All drivers are asked to pass a driving assessment with our qualified assessors before they can drive commercially so don’t delay – Apply Now online and our team will look to contact you in the next 3-5 working days.
To keep up to date with news with Narvia Direct, why not follow us on Facebook and Twitter @NarviaDirect.
Interested in this job?
How we can help earn more money for drivers?
Our Partners's deliver accountancy support could help you manage your taxes and driving benefits, claim SE drivers allowances and/or set up business and become LTD. subcontractor. In this scheme you can earn circa £30-35K/year gross salary. For more info call the office to book appointment with our accountant tel. 01709 789-499.